Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born in Rochester, Minnesota on May 31, 1961. She is one of five kids of Clifford Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson. Thompson is the sister of Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona as well as two brothers, Andrew and Barry. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at that when the director of artistic. He said to her "You are an amazing dancer, but your body isn't a good fit." That was her "epiphany", when she revealed that this was the turning point which made me decide to end my dancing career and stop being an ballet dancer. It was a great experience since I could have been banging my head on the wall for 10 years. "The actress changed her focus to acting. At the age of 20, she moved to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and some other Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson starred in Cecily "Sissy" who played an interactive live-action video game called MysteryDisc: Murder! Anyone? Jaws 3D, her film debut in 1983. I claimed I knew how water ski. But I didn't. Because I was required by law to participate in the Sea World water-skiing program, I had just five days to master the basics of water skiing. I don’t even know how swimming works!" The song was followed with All the Right Moves (1983) as well as Red Dawn(84), along with The Wild Life (1984).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milena Govich

Lena The Plug

Heidi Klum measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size